Do you have parking?
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino has a parking garage off Carson Ave. We also offer valet parking.
How much is parking for guests?
- Parking is $5 per day in our parking garage for hotel guests and will be applied at check-out. However, if you get an ALL ACCESS Players Club card and present it to the Front Desk, the parking fee will be waived.
How much is parking for non-guests?
- If you are not staying with us, we do charge an hourly fee for parking: $4 up to the first hour, 1 - 2 hours = $8; 2 - 4 hours = $12; 4 - 6 hours = $16; 6 - 24 hours = $20. Parking can be validated where you are gambling or eating at the Four Queens.
- Parking fees may vary during special events periods.
Can I get my parking validated?
- You may ask any employee for parking validation at the location where you are gambling, when you earn 5 points on your ALL ACCESS Players Club Card for the day, or where you are eating at one of our restaurants.
What is the charge for valet?
- You must get your valet ticket validated where you are eating, drinking, or gambling. After validation, there is no charge for valet, although, gratuity is appreciated.
Does the Four Queens Charge any Resort Fees?
- The Four Queens never charges a Resort Fee.
What time is check-in/checkout?
- Check in is 4:00pm PST and check out is 12:00pm PST.
Is Early Check-In Available?
- We cannot guarantee an early check-in until the day of check-in. If available, a rate of $25 will be charged.
Is Late Check-Out Available?
- We cannot guarantee a late check-out until the day of check-out. If available, a rate of $25 will be charged.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
- Reservations booked directly with the hotel can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Reservations booked through a 3rd party are subject to the 3rd party company rules, which generally means 24 – 72 hours prior to arrival date.
What do you have for Wi-Fi?
- We offer free Wi-Fi for our guests.
Can I use a debit card for my deposit?
- Yes, debit cards will be authorized for the full amount due plus a $100 security deposit at the time of check-in. Debit card authorizations will show up as an actually charge on the account and those funds are frozen until check-out. We will release unused debt card funds at the time of check-out. Your financial institution may place a longer hold on those funds separate from us.
Can I use a credit card for my deposit?
- Yes, credit cards will be authorized for the full amount due plus a $100 security deposit at the time of check-in. The authorization is just a hold and not an actual charge against the card. Unused authorization amounts will be released upon check-out. Your financial institution may place a longer hold on those funds separate from us.
Can I use a gift card/pre-paid card for my deposit?
- No, gift cards and pre-paid cards can only be used for purchase and cannot be accepted for the security deposit of charging privileges.
Can I use cash for my deposit?
- No, cash is not accepted for the Security Deposit.
Do you have shuttle service for the airport?
- We do not have shuttles for the airport. We typically recommend either taking a taxi or using a rideshare app such as Lyft or Uber. The airport does have shuttle services and we have included a link for you to look at. https://www.mccarran.com/transportation/shuttles Or you can look at city bus options as well. https://www.rtcsnv.com/ways-to-travel/schedules-maps/maps-guides/
Can I book a scooter for my stay?
- We do have electric scooters and manual wheelchairs for rental. You will need to contact our Bell Desk at 702.385.4011 as they handle this. This service is available for registered guests only.
FOUR QUEENS GIFT CARDS
Can I get a gift card for your property?
- Gift cards can be purchased from our Gift Shop. If you are calling it in or if the Gift Shop is closed, you can call and request to be connected to Room Reservations.
At which outlets can a Four Queens Gift Card be used?
- Four Queens Gift Cards can be used at the Front Desk, Hugo's Cellar, Magnolia's, and Chicago Brewing Co.
ALL ACCESS PLAYERS CLUB
How can I join the ALL ACCESS Players Club?
- To join the ALL ACCESS Players Club, you do have to be present with current, valid photo ID. It takes only a few moments to sign up and the players club representatives will be able to tell you of any promotions or offers you may be eligible for.
How do I join Club 55?
- All eligible members of the ALL ACCESS Players Club (ages 55 and up) are automatically enrolled in our Club 55 program.
Do you do anything for birthdays?
- We offer a 2 for 1 coupon to members of the ALL ACCESS Players Club to use in Magnolia's Veranda one time, during the month of your birthday. Simply go to the ALL ACCESS Players Club booth and ask to redeem your birthday voucher. One of our friendly representatives will print out your voucher and explain how it works.
How do I get a win/loss statement?
- To obtain your win/loss statement, simply go to this link: http://www.fourqueens.com/pdf/win_loss_statement.pdf Fill out the form. If the form is not being presented in person to the ALL ACCESS Players Club, please have it notarized, and then mail it to the address on the form. Once received, the win/loss portion of the form will be filled out and mailed back to you.
What is the current expiration on app prizes?
- Casino App prizes have been extended to October 2021.
How do I contact your sports book?
- Our sports books are operated by William Hill. You can check out their website for the latest updates on bet questions, cashing ticket questions, operational hours, and more here: https://www.williamhill.com/us/